Saturday 19 December 2009

A DOG’S XMAS FAIRY TALE

A DOG’S XMAS FAIRY TALE

It’s Christmas Eve folks
In the stray pound
An old dog said to me
Won't see another one
And then he lay down
Cried in his misery
I turned my face away
And dreamed about home

I hope I’m the lucky one
Somebody has just come in
I've got a feeling
This year will be for me
So Happy Christmas
I love you everyone
I can see a better time
When all my hopes come true

They've got big houses to live in
They've got mountains of food
But the cold wind goes right through you
It's no place for an old dog
When you first took me home
On a cold Christmas Eve
You promised me that
Happiness was waiting for me

I could have been a good dog
A friend for life
You took my dreams from me
When I first met you
I did my best to please you
But you left me all alone
Can’t make it on my own
I built my dreams around you






They should never be like that  - they should be like this! Safe, secure, and loved.






So please remember our doggy friends this Christmas. Do something to relieve their misery.
Make a New Year resolution that you will keep!

No comments: